Do you require a property OHS risk management services? Turn to SESA Safety & Environmental Services for all your building and property safety OHS/WHS and public liability inspections and risk assessment requirements in Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong, Newcastle and other areas across NSW and ACT. At SESA, our property safety WHS (OHS) consultants work hard to ensure that your building/property is safe for everyone who use it.
Our services include: Comprehensive property OHS and public liability inspections and risk assessment of common and tenanted areas; Hazardous Substances/Dangerous Goods Reviews (Chemicals Register, MSDSs, Risk assessment, Safe Work Procedures, Labeling, Transport, Storage and Training requirements); Confined Spaces Identification, Risk Assessment & Registers; and Contractor OHS Management.
Facility managers acting as person in control of premises are faced with various challenges in ensuring the health and safety of tenants, their workers (employees and contractors) and the public within the areas under their control. In addition, properties always have a number of inherent OHS and environmental risks associated with their older designs, fittings, activities undertaken by tenants, installed plant, air conditioning systems and so on.
Under the Work Health and Safety legislation of Australian jurisdictions occupiers or controllers of premises are required to ensure the health and safety of everyone accessing and using those premises under their control. With our consultants tertiary qualification in safety management and extensive experience in providing property OHS, environmental and public liability consulting services to the property sector including commercial and industrial properties and property OHS risk management training to the Property Council of Australia, SESA is ideally placed to assist your business by ensuring you are minimising risks associated with your managed building and property OHS, public liability and environmental non-compliance and minimising potential exposure of associated claims.
Building and Property OHS Risk Assessment
The services we provide include the following:
- Comprehensive property OHS and public liability inspections and risk assessment of common and tenanted areas covering the following risk items by reference to applicable health, safety & environmental legislation, Australian Standards, Codes of Practice and Building Code of Australia (BCA):
- Access & Egress
- Fire Safety & Emergency
- Building Maintenance Management System
- Building Design (operations & maintenance)
- Indoor air quality
- General Electrical Safety
- Building Security
- Contractor OHS&E Management
- Plant Safety
- Project Management of Hazardous Building Materials Removal
- Working at Height Safety
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations (testing & assessment)
- Hazardous Building Materials Surveys & Registers (asbestos, SMF, lead based paint, lead dust, PCBs & ODSs)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- First Aid
- Hazardous Substances & Dangerous Goods (Storage & Use)
- Confined Space
- Asbestos & Hazardous Building Materials
- Environmental Sustainability
- Review of Property OHS&E Management System
- Compiling Property OHS&E Risk Registers
- Environmental Contamination Assessments
- Hazardous Substances/Dangerous Goods Reviews (Chemicals Register, MSDSs, Risk assessment, Safe Work Procedures, Labeling, Transport, Storage and Training requirements)
- Confined Spaces Identification, Risk Assessment & Registers
- Contractor OHS Management.