The following information collected during the asbestos survey which is used in a qualitative risk assessment and included in the asbestos Asbestos Register:
- Asbestos product type
- Location of the material
- Extent (or quantity) of the material
- Asbestos type (laboratory analytical results)
- Accessibility and/or vulnerability of the material
- Amount of damage or deterioration
- Surface treatment (if any)
- Risk assessment
- Recommended control measures
- Photographic references.
Where required by the client we extend the scope of the survey and assessment to cover some or all hazardous building materials including lead based paint and lead dust in ceiling and on surfaces, synthetic mineral fibre (SMF), Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) in Capacitors and ozone depleting substances.